3 months post lower blepharoplasty, sagging upper lids and blunted eyes. Any suggestions? (photos)

It's almost 3 months since I had a lower blepharoplasty, I've noticed my upper eyelids are sagging and that outer corner of my eyes appear blunted, as if sides of my eyes were shortened. I was wondering if upper eyelid sag is ptosis? Also wondering what type of procedure corrects a blunted lateral canthal angle (if that's what I indeed have).

3 months post lower blepharoplasty, sagging upper lids and blunted eyes. Any suggestions?

Greetings

Thank you for your question,  your photos can not be used for evaluation please do share a full face photo whıch can be evaluated.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Greetings

Eyelid concerns

Are you able to post additional photos of your eyes zoomed out a little so we can see the entire periorbital area? Unfortunately, it is difficult to answer your questions based on the current photos. Ultimately, you need to consult with an experienced eyelid surgeon for an in-person examination and discussion of your treatment options. Good luck!

Eyelid concerns

Upper eyelids issue

Your photos are not ideal. It does look like you have sagging upper lid skin.  Is it a brow issue? Is it an upper lid issue? Is it both?  Best to be seen in person for an evaluation.

Upper eyelids issue

There are many procedures that can help improve your situation.

Unfortunately your photos really do not help us understand your concerns.  Revisionary surgeries are best done by expert surgeons who devote a significant part of their practice to revisional surgery.  Several second opinions are helpful.  Yes there is help.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Post lower lid bleph

Tough to tell from these pictures what your issue is.  Need pictures of both eyes taken from the front - not from below.  At 3 months you are still healing so may feel tight.  Did they do a canthopexy or canthoplasty?  If so then you may feel very tight.  A canthoplasty can also make the eye appear smaller, and may pull the upper lid down.  See an oculoplastic surgeon for an opinion. 

Post lower lid bleph

Sagging after lower blepharoplasty

At three months, the incisions are still really tight and the scars are still maturing. I would wait a full six moths after surgery and seek another opinion if you are still unhappy with the results. It is hard to get a sense of the problem based on the photos you posted. It would be helpful to have better current photos as well as photos from before surgery. 

Sagging after lower blepharoplasty