Acid burn after Lactic Acid 50% (photo)

I use the Lactic acid 50% last night but it causes me really really awful sunburns. The big one is kind of bleeding, I feel awful and wanna hind myself somewhere. The first pic is 10 min after burn and the second one is the second day... Now I don't know what to do and I really worried it will leave a big scar there..Please please help me with it...How long does it takes to healed up and will it leave a scar there??any medicine I can take for now to make it better?

Chemical peel burns and melarase creams

We never like to see burns like this from a medical procedure. At this point, I would advise local wound care + application of Melarase creams to prevent permanent skin discoloration. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles