Will Invisalign work for me? (photos)

I have severe over crowding, over bite and I believe my upper jaw is also underdeveloped. This is caused from mouth breathing as a child. I'm not sure what the best course of action is for my mouth but I've been living with the humiliation all my life and I need it fixed. Or is there is any other options to help and how long would it take?

Choose the Right Doctor

Your appearance and self-esteem can be dramatically improved with a combination of
orthodontic treatment first, and yes accelerated Invisalign would be my choice. With acceleration I can move teeth more predictably.  Phase 2 of treatment would be porcelain restorations as needed to complete the look
you want.

Without knowing your age, condition of your teeth, and without having x-rays it is difficult to give a full treatment plan. 

You can have a beautiful smile with the right plan, so be sure to pick the right doctor as this case requires considerable experience in more than one field of dentistry.

Newton Dentist

Fix Crowded Tooth

In your case there is need oral treatment before doing invisalign. So I would recommend you to visit your nearby best dentist facility for treatment or consultancy.

Shahin Safarian, DMD
San Diego Dentist