After 17 days of recovery, 4 days ago my right nipple start getting reddish and warm to the touch? (Photos)

I'm into 17 days into my breast reduction recovery my left breast is healing well but my right breast just around the nipple start getting redish and warm to the touch, my PS put me on antibiotics right after I left the hospital and this past Thursday I had appt. he get me on the second round of antibiotics. But my question it is can you anyone tell me that can be a infection waiting to erupt or just a reaction of my skin toward the dissolvable stitche. The black dot in the nipple getting bigger

Stitch or infection

Go and see your plastic surgeon. It is impossible to tell from your pictures, you need to feel the tissue as well for heat and consistency.