Am I a candidate for Invisalign? With X-ray (Photo)

I'm a 20 y/o female. I can't see an orthodontist till I return to the States next year. Here is a panoramic X-ray of my teeth, I have since removed the bottom wisdom teeth. I plan on removing the tooth behind my front teeth, if I should? I don't see how it can be fixed. I have severe over crowding, overbite, underdevelopment, breathing problems. What would I need to fix my teeth? How long would it take? Any advice on my best option to a normal smile?

Invisalign might be difficult to achieve what you're looking for.

Looking at your picture, you have a difficult case even for traditional braces.  You would be a good case for a palatal expander if you were still growing.   It could required extraction of teeth.  Invisalign might not be the best choice for your case.  I would suggest that you consult a dentist or an orthodontist.

Federal Way Dentist