Scar shadow. Any suggestions? (photos)

since last year I got a small linear scar on my cheek, I think it has become better, it wasn't even bleeding in the beginning but I see a shaddow in some light and I am scared that this is Hypopigmentation. But when I look in front of the mirror I can't see it. Is it still healing or should I start some treatment. It's over a year now, but I know from my own experience that I am a slow healer and some things took even 1 1/2 year to heal.

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

Lasers, microneedling/PRP, fillers, subcision can help scars on the face.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.