Scar on eyelids. (photo)

I have had Double eyelid surgery a few months ago (i'm still recovering) and would like to Know that why there's a White-ish yellow looking line/Scar on the inner corner on ohne of my eyelids.Will it fade or do I have to get Laser Treatments or do Something to make it go away? Because it Makes my eyes Look Different than they are supposed to Look like

Blepharoplasty scars

First, I'd recommend you discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Second, I'd give it more time. Sometimes it takes 6 months for all of the swelling and scar changes to occur after eyelid surgery. If there is still a problem at that time, then a laser treatment or revision surgery could be considered.Andrew Campbell, M.D.Facial Plastic SpecialistQuintessa Aesthetic Centers

Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon