Can anyone recommend a good plastic surgeon in Germany Or Europe?

I'm a 25 yo woman and very unhappy with the way my Face looks. I would probably need a rhinoplasty, chin implant and eyelid surgery. I'm also looking for drastic changes so my face looks more feminine. Please help!!!
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 1

#Facial Feminization Surgery/#Transgender Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I appreciate your question.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  They have an International section.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.