HA in the nose to fill a gap could it make it worse over years? (photo)

I have already dent in my right side of my nose after aggressive cartilage oversuction. If i fill it with HA is possible that it will move or shift SOME way my remaining cartilage and make the dent look worse?

It is very hard to tell from the photograph in 2 dimensions exactly the source of the issue. HA can be put in the nose by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon (don't let anyone else inject in your particular situation). Only tiny tiny droplets of HA can be put in, to do it safely, but it can really help smooth shadows and transitions if done properly. Hope that helps!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon