Crooked nose after rhinoplasty? (Photo)

Hello I've had rhinoplasty 2 months ago and now I have a very crooked nose(I had a little crook before but it was hardly noticeble). I've had surgery to reduce the hump on my nose. I feel that on the left side(my view) the hump grew back, it feels hard like a bone. My surgeon said it will heal by it self, but I don't think so. He also said the swelling is gone all. Please tell me, will the hump go away by the time by itself and will my nose straighten? Please help me!!! Thank you!

Revision rhinoplasty for crooked nose repair

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the nose 1 year after the initial procedure.

Crooked nose after rhinoplasty

There is a visible disjunction between through the middle portion of your nose. This may be due to crooked cartilage, bone or both. This type of deformity may require a spreader grafts using your own cartilage and/or a controlled bone cut called an osteotomy. However it is not adviseable to revise the nose until 1 year after surgery when over 90% of the swelling is gone so the surgeon can see exactly what he needs to do. Filler with a hyaluronic product such as Restylane can provide temporary improvement until then. Make sure you are treated by an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon if your surgeon is not confident about revising your nose. 

Edmund Fisher, MD
Bakersfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD