Botox or eyelid surgery? Want the Same! (photos)

I've Seen Many Stars with the "Same"cateyes and no its not because of make up ,Here You can See before and After pictures, i would like to Know what it is to get the eye shape as they die, and i would like to Know which doctor Has Skills about that i Want to to the Same !!

Botox or Eyelid Surgery

I suspect that some of the changes you are noticing with these stars have been achieved with fillers (and not surgery), combined with having a favorable anatomy to start with.  I recommend consulting with a local plastic surgeon who can evaluate you, discuss your goals, and recommend a good plan for you to achieve your desired results.

Dr. Michael Epstein
MAE Plastic Surgery
Northbrook, IL

Best of luck in your endeavor.

All of these individuals have been under the knife in my opinion.  At least two have their faces stuffed with fillers.  Also it does not hurt to have stylists and photography directors on staff at all times.