1 year after Rhinoplasty nose still looks not as casts were removed what can I do????

I got my rhinoplasty now 12 months ago ,my tip looks terribly fat I am not happy at all . Now I would like to do my second rhinoplasty but I know when the cast was removed it looked so nice and small(tip) my doctor just tells me to tape but it doesn't work . Maybe there is another solution ??? Pls help!

Not Happy with Rhinoplasty Results

it is not likely your nose will change significantly now that you are one year post-op. Consult with your surgeon or another specialist in revision rhinoplasty to evaluate your results and discuss possible options for you at this time.