When I was young I scared both my eyebrows to about half way. Is there anyway to grow them back?

There are some hairs but they are very pale.

Scar Coverage

If scarring has removed parts of your eyebrow, it's likely that the only way to grow hair back in the affected areas is through an eyebrow transplant.

Santa Monica Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a great way to restore your eyebrows. It may be best to consult with a doctor regarding

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a great way to restore your eyebrows.  It may be best to consult with a doctor regarding your options.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scarred eyebrows

Eyebrow transplants are very effective at putting hair back and covering scars in the eyebrows itself.  See a doctor who does these procedures in your area

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrows

Good question 

You could always try latisse for eyelash growth on the eyebrows to see if they grow. The products works well.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician