When I was young I scared both my eyebrows to about half way. Is there anyway to grow them back?

There are some hairs but they are very pale.

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a great way to restore your eyebrows. It may be best to consult with a doctor regarding

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a great way to restore your eyebrows.  It may be best to consult with a doctor regarding your options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scarred eyebrows

Eyebrow transplants are very effective at putting hair back and covering scars in the eyebrows itself.  See a doctor who does these procedures in your area

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrows

Good question 

You could always try latisse for eyelash growth on the eyebrows to see if they grow. The products works well.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician