Can you tell me please a good doctor/clinic that really can do a good Hair Transplant?

There are over 450 clinics in Turkey. I observed that many doctors just analyse you, mark your head and than the procedure is fowered by asisstants.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here. 

Picking a doctor and a clinic

Proper research is critical when you are picking a doctor and a clinic. There is no substitute to interviewing the doctor, no short-cuts

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It is best to see a doctor in person for a consultation. Do your research. Find reviews of doctors. Speak to

It is best to see a doctor in person for a consultation.  Do your research.  Find reviews of doctors.  Speak to former patients.  Don't rely on someone telling you which doctor you should pick.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon