How long after tummy tuck operation to assess penis and do I need another operation to enlarge it? (photos)

A'm complain from secondary hidden penis due to obesity , after losing weight , Tommy tuck op was done 1 w ago , but I think penis more hidden than before , doctor advice me to wait ..... when I can asses my penis and when I can do another operation to enhance penis ?

Hidden Penis

Thank you for your question and photos.  Your side view of the non-erect penis appears as though you may have a condition known as a hidden penis (also known as a buried penis).  This condition is typically the result of anatomic issues that prevent the penis from fully being seen.   A physical examination would be necessary to better delineate your condition.  The outpatient surgical technique that I use to address this issue is one that I developed and have presented my technique and results at national and international meetings.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic urologist with vast experience in the surgical repair of hidden penis and other associated issues of the penis to evaluate your condition even if this requires traveling.

Best of luck.     

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

Tummy Tuck VS Penis Enlargement

Penis Enlargement surgery can be done altogether with Tummy Tuck. However, in case doing separately, you have to wait until your incision from tummy tuck is completely healed which is upto 3-6 months. Then, you will be able to lay down on your back.