Swelling is getting worse.

7 weeks ago i had a tummy tuck and arm lift i. Wasnt very swollen . 2 weeks ago i had a full thigh and hips liposuction and swelling is still increasing even my tummy swelling increased after the thighs and hips liposuction ( im wearing compression garment all the time) is it normal to continue in swelling even 2 weeks after the op , if it is normal when will it stop ? And for my tummy how come it got more swollen after hips and thighs liposuction more than it was with tummy tuck?

Swelling , some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
At this point (7 weeks post-po) the swelling is normal.
To reduce it, I recommend you perform daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the abdomen and wear a postoperative girdle from thigh to the breasts.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Swelling getting worse

It is not uncommon to swell after surgery, in many different places.  I have breast enhancement women who swell into their stomachs, backs, and buttock after surgery.  Liposuction into the flanks or hips could easily cause swelling into the abdomen, especially if it is only 2 weeks out.  You can always check with your plastic surgeon, but I would not be concerned about this at this point.  Continue to do what your surgeon has recommended regarding activity and garment wear.

Richard R. Orr, MD
Evansville Plastic Surgeon