Revision rhinoplasty/nose bump shaving. How will I know if it's swollen or still have a bump? (Photos)

2 years ago I had a nose job.Doctor fixed deviated septum & droopy nose.However when I removed the cast I realized I have a small bump on the right side of my nose.12 weeks ago I had to do a revision one and shave the bump.I still have a small bump when looking from profile.When I touch the place it is hard; it sometimes hurts and becomes red in color!How will I know if this is the final result?If it is should I wait for another year to do a second revision surgery?

Bump on nose

At 12 weeks you are a bit too soon post-op to determine if you need a revision. You have to give it more time to heal and for the swelling to subside. Best of luck.