Is it normal for one of my nostrils to go inside when I breath in 4 months after rhinoplasty?

I had a closed rhinoplasty 4 months ago and when i breath in one of my nostrils goes inside and the other doesn't, i also don't like my tip it's still huge and droopy! How can i fix the breathing problem

Nostril collapse after rhinoplasty

It is not normal for the nostril to collapse when you breathe in after a rhinoplasty.  This is referred to as nasal valve collapsed.  This can be secondary to multiple causes but most commonly it is due to weakened tip cartilages.  An examination of your nose and the inside anatomy would be needed to make the assessment but this can be corrected.   

Nasal valve collapse

It sounds like your nasal valve is collapsing. It's sometimes due to over resection of the lower cartilages, or simply unmasked as a result of the procedure. It may have always been there to a smaller degree. Depending on the severity, a procedure to introduce a graft in that area is needed to prevent collapse of that nostril. Good Luck! 

Samir Undavia, MD
Princeton Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal valve collapse

It sounds like you have nasal valve collapse and you may need a graft to reinforce the rim to avoid further collapse.