Any suggestions for my eyes shape and under eyes?

I feel that my eyes shape and look is strange. Do i have crosseyed or not can eye shape be changed as i dont like my eye shape. Do the areas around my eyes are hollow and if i fix it that would make my eyes look better?

Doctor Answers 2

Hollowing of upper eyelids

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for sharing your question. Your eyelids are in the correct position; however, the main problem is the hollowing out of your upper eyelids giving a "deep sulcus".Dermal fillers and fat grafting might be used to treat the hollowing. See an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon for comprehensive for evaluation and discussion of treatment options, 
Good luck,

Eye shape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thanks for the question.  It is hard to tell for sure with out an exam.  But you have increased lid show, which means you can see more of your upper lid skin than you can in lost people.  One of the reasons for this is you may have a dehiscence of you levator muscle.  This is the muscle that helps keep your eyes open. A dehiscence is when it is disrupted and it falls a little.  This can be repaired surgically.  It is best to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon to figure out the next best course of action.

I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 51 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.