My clitoris removed for habits stuff 'circumcision'. Can I have a surgery to restore it?

9 years ago my parents took me to a doctor who cut my clitrois and most of my lips i can masturbte btw but what I'm asking is can i make any surgery to restore it again , now I'm 22 years old , and how much roughly it will cost thanks in advance

Yes. Your Cost is Zero Dollars

The surgery with me cost zero dollars. I donate my services, my OR, my staff, everything at my disposal to help restore and reconstruct victims of female genital mutilation. The challenge will be in your access to care with me in Orlando, FL. I suggest working with Clitoraid, a non-profit that I'm associated with, in order to come up with a gameplan.

Thank you for your question.  Unfortunately without a full series of photographs or an in-person examination it is difficult to make a definite recommendation, but if your clitoris was indeed removed there is no way to replace it.  There are other types of reconstructions available depending on the tissues that were injured but it best to have an evaluation to determine what correction is possible.  Hope this helps.  

Can female genital mutilation be reversed?

If I could see photos, I can determine whether you can be reconstructed. If the clitoral stump is present, it can be brought to the surface and a clitoral hood can be created. 
Reconstruction of your labia minora depends on the deformity, 

Gary J. Alter, M.D.

Beverly Hills, CA - Manhattan, NY

Gary J. Alter, MD

Can "female circumcision" be reversed?

The person to see who has the most experience in Cairo, Egypt is Dr., Amr Seifeldin. He (or anyone you went to for advice) will need to examine you prior to being able to answer your questions. He works at the Dr. Ismael Hosny Hospital in Cairo; his website is  Tell him "Dr. Goodman from U.S. recommended him..."

Michael P Goodman MD
Davis, CA, USA