4 days post operative bad result more hidden penis? (Photos)

after losing weight still complain hidden penis .candidate for tommy tuck , panniculectomy and fat remval from pupic area ..and no need for skin graft for penis as uoroligist said. 4 days post operative bad result more hidden penis ,limited smaller eraction than before operation , i think wrong excessive skin excision of pupic area ... skin of pupic area not removed as w shape.

4 days post operative

Hi,

Thank you for your post. 4 days post op is still very soon after surgery. At this point you still have a lot of swelling and need time to heal. I recommend wearing a binder to keep the swelling down. Follow you with you plastic surgeon if you have any questions or concerns.

Paramus Plastic Surgeon

4 days post operative bad result, mor hidden penis?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and I am sorry that your current results have not been what you anticipated.  I know waiting is difficult but at only 4 days after your procedure you are experiencing swelling that is masking your long-term results.  I would recommend using a compression garment to limit this swelling, while allowing more time to pass so that your results can mature.  You should see a steady improvement.