25 years old, 61 kg. Had a liposuction and my stomach has an ugly shape. I don't know if it is swelling or fat

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression; May Need Revision

This truly needs liposuction revision with tummy tuck for the best results and you should have liposuction done on your whole torso up through your arms to get the most with skin retraction and body shaping.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction recovery

Without knowing how long it's been since your surgery, it's impossible to answer your question. However, it can take 2-3 weeks for the swelling and bruising to subside post liposuction. Wait until then and if you still aren't happy with your results, consult with your surgeon. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Significant contour irregularity after liposuction.

Not enough history to give you a fully informed reply. In any event this is something you should show to your surgeon. If it is an unlikely fluid collection that should be drained. If it swelling it would be extraordinary but might require some specific management like selective pressure. If it's redundant skin that will require another approach altogether.

Concerned about liposuction result

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• A lot depends on when you had liposuction.
  • If you had it recently, then this is probably swelling that will subside.
  • If you had it 6 months ago, then it probably will not subside.
  • If you did not lose 10 pounds after your liposuction and only the lower tummy was treated - then it probably is fat that moved up to a new area after the area of liposuction.
  • So it is best to return to your surgeon and discuss the result and what should be done.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes.

Post op Liposuction

It is difficult to make the assessment with only the photos and it depends when you had the liposuction , you one dot have in mind that it takes around 6 months to the result to settle 

Foued Hamza, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

REsults

How long ago your surgery was is very important to know. If it was a month or less then this may well just be normal swelling. If it was two months or more it is more likely to represent uneven remaining fat.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Had a liposuction and my stomach has an ugly shape.

From the photos you presented it appears there is some irregularity present, but without knowing when the procedure took place this is irrelevant, as it may subside. You should specify timing in your question, see your surgeon or seek a second opinion.

Boris Mordkovich, MD
Englewood Physician

Liposuction and abdomen

You did not mention when you had your liposuction.  If it was recent it may be swelling. It could represent a seroma if you feel a fluid shift. Best to see your surgeon.

25 years old, 61 kg. Had a liposuction and my stomach has an ugly shape. I don't know if it is swelling or fat (Photo)

Appears as poorly preformed liposuction or inexperienced provider? Best to seek in person second opinions. The results are based only upon what you provide via the internet no in person examination was preformed...