19th day post op Breast lift and augmentation, I have a heat itching feeling. Any suggestions?

Had a breast lift and augmentation today is 19th day post surgery silicon implant right of 270 cc left 300 cc 3 days a go redness spots itching feeling heat around the breast away from the stitches "my stitches are around tge nipple and under the breast but it's unbearable feeling

Post Breast Lift + Augmentation Concerns

Hi, thank you for your question. If you are still wearing a compression garment, it is possible you have an allergy to the fabric or you may have an infection. It is in your best interest to schedule a follow up appointment with your plastic surgeon to be sure. I hope you get relief soon!

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Itching and redness

I think that if you have new onset redness around your incisions, you need to be seen to make sure you do not have an infection.