I just wanna ask you to how I can correct my asymmetry of cheeks? Or is it my jaw? (photos)

Nowdays i am suffeing from my weird mental thoughts that why my smile is so unsymmetrical.I also have right to look great in photos but the cheecks kill my confidence.so please kindly siggest some method to me so i can implement on myself and get rid of it.I feel my right side of face is more dominated over left one.

How I can correct my asymmetry of cheeks? Or is it my jaw?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers and/or facial implants (cheek implants, chin implants) for over 30 years.  From the photos your cheeks are very flat anteriorly, there is excess fat in front of the cheeks, the chin is weak as are the mandibular angles.  These combine to create a relatively "soft", wide oval shaped face.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.
  • Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.

Midface asymmetry

Thank you for your question and pictures - you have discovered something that not many do.  That is, that our faces are not perfectly symmetrical from one side to the other.  Perfect symmetry, while desirable, ends up looking "fake" (leading to the uncanny valley effect).  What you are concerned with can easily be corrected and improved upon with fillers.  You can use different types for different issues - your cheek asymmetry can be corrected with voluma or rest lyft, while fine contouring along the jaw line can be done with juvederm ultra plus or restylane.  You can also use sculptra as needed.  That being said, nothing is better than going and seeing a doc in person as then they can do a full physical exam and give you an idea of what can be done for best results.  Best of luck!

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to correct asymmetry of cheeks?

In my opinion, you appear to have a very nice smile and it does not appear abnormal.  Most people do not have completely symmetric faces, so there can be some mild differences between sides.  It may be possible to use fillers to help adjust any minor asymmetry that you may have.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon