Vision is becoming blurry on my right eye eight after days of LASIK

I did lasik on my both of eyes 13 days before.at that time of surgery they putted BCL on my right eye. Next day doctor checked and suggested left eye is good and for right eye need to keep BCL more 5 days.my vision was good for 9 days after surgery.but as I removed my BCL from my right eye next day onwards vision started to became blurry.now it is four days finished still same situation. Is it normal or doctor made mistake while surgery? What is the solution now ?

Lassie

I think it is important to find out why you needed the BCL after the lasik procedure.  Was there a complication that occurred during the surgery? Sometimes, it just takes several weeks to heal.  However if your vision doesn't improve slowly, there may be a problem that needs to be addressed with your doctor.