Is there any treatment like aesthetic dentistry to get a flawless smile? (photos)

Initially I'd went through treatment because I'd very misaligned teeths. Had braces and dentist had taken out 4 tooths for alignment of teeths. After that also I'm unsatisfied with the way I look when I smile. What is the issue?I feel like I have very big teeths. Which is making my face look worse while smiling. Is there any way to fix it? And get a beautiful smile?

Doctor Answers 3

Lots of options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
So to get a perfect smile it might be a combination of:
1) orthodontics2) Cosmetic dentistry like veneers or bonding 3) Periodontal surgery to fix gummy smile and symmetry issues. 

A Flawless Smile

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi from New Delhi, India!  You have a beautiful smile and would have loved to have seen your whole face with that smile. You could almost achieve a perfect smile  working with the size of your upper teeth so there would be continuity. Some of your upper teeth are irregular in size. Veneering them would be a very good solution and an easy one!  Find a good cosmetic dentist in your area of New Delhi and have him to do a mock up of veneers on your upper teeth the central incisors, lateral ones and canine. This might be a beautiful solution to your smile and all of your teeth would be proportional  and aesthetically pleasing.

Vachik Danoukh, DMD
Van Nuys Dentist

Esthetic dentistry

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are many options in esthetic dentistry that can be used to help you from veneers to bonding, each has its own advantages and disadvantages. But help is definitely out there. I would seek out a very qualified dentist who has expertise in this areagood luck

Saj Jivraj, DDS
Oxnard Dentist

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.