Which is the best treatment for me? I'm a 31 years old woman. (Photo)

Over the years, my eyes have acquired the tired look. I underwent botox for crows feet 18 months ago. My upper eyelids began sagging after that treatment. Now I don't know what's the best course forward? Should I undergo fillers or surgery.

Answers (3)

Which is the best treatment for me? I am a 31-year-old woman

The goal of the upper blepharoplasty procedure is to remove excess skin on the upper lids  to improve the hooded/ tired look. For many examples, please see the link and the video below

Eyelid surgery can improve the appearance of tired eyes.

Fillers won't help with sagging lids, but blepharoplasty can be a great option to fix the permanently tired or droopy look that eyes commonly take on with age. Just be sure to visit a board certified plastic surgeon so your results look naturally refreshed rather than surgical or "done."

Best Treatment for "Tired Eyes"

From your picture, you need nothing as your eyes seem quite normal and what most women desire. That being said, if you have a problem that is not shown the picture, you need to see a very experienced injector who can evaluate you and decide with you what can be done to achieve your desired result. At that consult, you should have the record of the injection from the failed Botox injection. (See ExpertInjector.org)

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Provider

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors.
FOR FREE.