Does it look like my sutures have come off? (photos)

I got my hymen repair surgery along with vaginal tightening 7 days ago and this is what it looks like now. I can see a suture end has come out from the bottom right side of the vagina. And it looks like the lower part is split into two. Does this mean I have to get it re-stitched? Is my hymenoplasty a success?

Stitches After Hymenoplasty

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend contacting the surgeon who performed the original surgery to evaluate your current condition.   Best of luck.     Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist

Being able to see sutures means nothing in the early healing of hymenoplasty

Your surgeon used thickĀ purple sutures. I use very fine clear sutures that are impossible to see. However, once they dissolve, there will be nothing to see. I see no splitting of any tissues in the photoshopped image that you have provided. Restitching is never an option in the first few months after any surgery in this area. The success of your hymenoplasty is determined on your wedding night, not in photos.