Liposuction with fat transfer to the breasts. What questions should I ask the doctor? 5'4", 63 kg (139 pounds) from India

A surgeon I consulted with does liposuction, fat transfers (to face, hands, thighs, buttocks), breast implants, reconstruction - post burns/deformity (breast, neck, head) and has had very good results with almost everything esp lipo and face ft. But hardly done any breast fat transfer procedures. He says he can do it for me and has also explained to me the various things that can go wrong like fat necrosis, fat absorption, etc. I do not know what to do. How much fat can be transferred for me?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting -- TO BREASTS

find a physician trained in 4D body contouring with expertise in fat transfer with PRP.  This will give you the best outcome. Dr. Emer.

It's a good question, but it's impossible to answer without photographs. The main thing when considering breast fat transfer is the amount of fat that you have available to transfer and how important it is to that your breasts take on a full appearance. Breast fat transfer is typically a good operation for somebody who wants liposuction, and wouldn't mind a little increase in their breasts size.  The breast enlargement should be a secondary goal. If breast enlargement is your primary goal, then most patients will have a more reliable result using an implant.

Fat transfer to the breast

How much fat can be transferred depends on available donor sites.Also the thicker your breast cuff is or your breast the more fat can be exchanged.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon