Is it possible to increase breast size by hormone medicine yes or not?

my breast size is very small and i am 30 yrs old house wife i want to increase my breast size please tell me what i should do ?

It is not safe to take hormones solely for the purpose of increasing breast size.

Hormonal therapy to increase breast size is only used for transgendered women—that is, men who are in transition to become women. This process is supervised closely by a doctor. Using hormones without your doctor’s supervision could pose a great risk to your health, including increasing your chance for cancer. Not to mention, there’s no evidence that females who take hormones experience breast growth. Breast implants are the best option for increasing your breast size. I recommend that you explore your options with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Greetings

Thank you for your question. Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

It is important for you to understand that you don’t always need a breast implant for breast augmentation. As it was also mentioned above you can also get bigger and natural breasts with Cihantimur Fat Transfer method. In this method we use own fat tissue of the patient in order to increase the size of the breast. Since this tissue is your own tissue there is no risk for any adverse effects. It is safe and fast operation that yields natural results without any incision.

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

There are currently no nonsurgical alternatives that can offer the same results as a breast augmentation.

Hi sagarverma, thanks for sharing your question. Unfortunately, there is currently no evidence to suggest that any form of hormone pills or topical creams can have an effect on breast size. In fact, because these pills and creams that may make this claim are not scientifically-validated or regulated, they could be potentially dangerous to use. The only proven method to enhance the size of your breasts is to undergo a surgical breast augmentation involving implants. If you’re considering the procedure or have specific questions or concerns, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a reputable board-certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Best of luck to you!

Breast implants of the safest choice to enlarge your breasts. Hormonal therapy to increase breast size can have negative consequences and can raise your risk of breast cancer.

Breast augmentation

The only safe and effective way to enlarge the size of the breast is with breast implants. Fat grafting is another option, however, not everyone is a good candidate for this procedure. I would recommend being seen by a board certified plastic surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. During the initial consultation, a detailed discussion of your size and shape goals are discussed along with certain measurements taken of your breast to determine the appropriate implant size that is appropriate for you. Also, if fat grafting is an option for you, this can be discussed as well.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula 

Ravi Somayazula, DO
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

I'm not aware of any hormone medication that will increase the size of your breast safely. Currently, the only options to safely increase the size of your breasts would be implants and/or fat grafting.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question. We do not yet have hormone supplements that you could safely use to increase breast size without increasing your risk of breast or GYN cancers. Options for increasing breast volume are still going to be using an implant, or some surgeons are using your body's own fat cells to do the job. I'd suggest meeting with a local plastic surgeon to hear the details of these procedures. Best wishes.

Paul J. Leahy, MD
Leawood Plastic Surgeon

Increase in breast size

Unfortunately, there is no pill that can satisfactorily increase your breast size. Breast augmentation is the most predictive method. In some patients, fat grafting can make a fair sized breast if enough that is present in the abdomen and trunk region. Another option is to use something called the Brava system in which a cone-shaped bra which applies negative pressure to the tissues is worn for most of the day for a few weeks or so. In my experience with this device, only very modest increases in size or achievable. I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your region with experience in cosmetic breast surgery. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Medications to increase breast size

Thank you for your question. There are no medications or hormones to increase your breast size. Some of these "medications" may be dangerous and cause serious health side effects. For the best results to increase your breast size, see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss a breast augmentation surgery. Best of luck.

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Hormones likely won't help

Thanks for the great question. Hormones alone will not cause a significant increase in your breast size. If you're interesting in increasing your breast size, then a breast augmentation will definitely be able to give you the type of results you are looking for. I would recommend finding a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss this more in person. Best of luck!

~Dr. Sieber