I want to get rid of stubborn fat and some loose skin around my belly, what kind of Laser Lipo should I do? (photos)

I am 33 years old man. Since childhood I have a weight problems, I gain weight quickly and very easily, I need to do regular cardio exercise/ strict diet to maintain my weight. Now I am 74 KGs, its almost impossible to get rid of love handles (fat around my tummy), I tried very strict dieting + 2 hours of cardio each day but still its IMPOSSIBLE. I want to go for laser liposuction but not sure what kind of Iipo I do. I want quick healing and less pain. I still do regular exercise + maintain diet

Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture

Thank you for your time. I am happy to further assist you. 

The Vaser Hi Def Liposculpture procedure is best suited for patients with smaller amounts of fat who desire only removal of fat, but highlighting the natural definition of specific body areas.  The procedure goes beyond simple abdominal etching. Importance is placed on the abdomen as well as surrounding muscle groups to create 3 dimensional muscle definitions. Etching is considered 2 dimensional. The technique focuses on the precise removal of superficial and deep fat around muscle groups in order to enhance the visibility of the underlying musculature. Also, the use of Vaser Assisted technology while liposculpturing aids in 53% more skin tightening to combat loose skin after surgery. 

I recommend firstly a consultation in order for you to receive detailed information plus a personalized procedure quote.  

David Matlock, MD, MBA, FACOG

Go for amazing results with VASER Hi Def, ThermiRF, ultrasound, fat grafting

Most likely a combination approach is needed. For best results, I recommend combining laser liposuction like Sculpsure with Vanquish and Venus Legacy/Exilis Ultra treatments. However, you can get great results with VASER, ThermiRF, and ultrasound, if you're a candidate. Hi Def procedures like Vaser can give the most skin tightening, cellulite reduction, body shaping, and fat reduction. From the photos you will need skin removed most likely,  needs a combination to get most improvement.  See an expert for a formal evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Which Laser Lipo?

To get good results with liposuction you need to remove the fat and tighten the skin. There are lots of variations on liposuction in general, laser lipo, power assisted lipo, ultrasound assisted lipo etc.  All of these will remove the fat.  The key is a provider with a good artistic eye and is technically sound.  Tightening the skin is harder and there is a lot of variability based on genetics.  Another way of stating that is, the result are dependent on skill of the provider and your genetics.  That being said, I like laser lipo as there is additional skin tightening, less bruising etc.  SmartLipo has been my preferred option.  Hope this help!