I am 37 and am thinking about Thermage for my whole face. Should I consider the treatment or wait until aging signs increase?

My skin is in good condition with fine lines around my eyes and the smile lines beginning to deepen. I am also starting to see forehead lines. My jawline is also a little looser with some loose skin under my chin. My skin is fair and mildly sensitive. A used to smoke so there are some vertical lines above my lip.

Thermage in 30's

I have many patients who start Thermage in their 30's to increase collagen.  The benefit of doing Thermage when you are young is that it is even more effective.  Please consult a specialist for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green