Is my hymen surgery a success? (Photo)

Dear doctor, I underwent a hymenoplasty a week ago. When I checked my vaginal area today, I could see a thread hanging from the lowest side of the vagina and it looks as if the lower 2/3 of vagina is split into two. I cannot see any other sutures. Is this a success or should I redo the surgery?

Digging your fingers into your vagina to look at your hymenoplasty scar is foolish and dangerous

Keep your hands out of your vagina if you've recently had a hymenoplasty. Go see your surgeon and have them take a look. The only thing you will accomplish is to break your own scar.