Ear shape problem (Photo)

my ear is not in circular shape but it is in sharp shaped from upper.. it is very embarrasing sometimes.. is it possible to make it normal ear without surgery so please help me..

Ear shape

Based on your description, surgery would be the best way to alter the shape of your ears.  I would suggest scheduling an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your specific concerns.  The surgeon would be able to review the procedure (including anesthesia options) and cost .  Some surgeons also have 3D imaging software that could be used to give you a visual idea of what outcomes to expect.  As I mentioned above, the more specific you are with what you don’t like, the better your outcomes will meet your expectations.  Good luck!

Wilmington Plastic Surgeon