Old cut mark on face. (photo)

Any cream available for this

Doctor Answers 2

Hidef Scar Revision Protocol

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Our Hidef Scar Revision Protocol can address atrophic scars on the face with a combination of ematrix RF, fractional lasers, subcision, and fillers. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Cut Mark Combination Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist with experience to determine what combinations are best.  Pitted scars need TCA cross or surgical removal along with lasers and microneedling/prp.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Jason Emer, MD
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.