Confusion about weird hair loss? (Photos)

Hi, I am 23 male. I am losing my hair like crazy. I suffer from mild eczema that started on my neck and I had Alopecia Areata just a small patch at the back of my head 4 years ago which went away on its own. Now I think I am suffering from MPB as my temples started receding and hairloss at crown has started, I also shed a lot of brown flakes from my hair.. What's confusing me is why do I have a weird pattern at the back of my head, is it because of existing Eczema condition ?

23 year old male

hair loss is almost certainly genetic which is the most common cause of hair loss in young men, See a doctor

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon