bbl post-op 4 days, dr did liposuction and placed fat in my butt and my face - I am too swollen can I sleep sideways? (photos)

My doctor is a double american board certified doctor with 27 years of experince i checked his reviews . My tummy looked indented like a crimpled dough Its indented towards up I just had strech mark issue before nothing else ..after TT it will be gone..I agree!!! But what if i dont want to go on with this surgery..what if i wana keel my self natural then will it stay indented like this.. And please tell me the eye area after the face fat tranfer when will it get clear the bruise

Bbl post-op 4 days, dr did liposuction and placed fat in my butt and my face - I am too swollen can I sleep sideways?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... I have to ask, are you using your garment 24/7? you have to use compression to reduce swollen, and also have all your lymphatic drainage massages..  you will be ok if you follow your surgeon's instructions..

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implant

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon