5% Minoxidil topical solution post beard transplant on the transplanted area?

As the question suggests, I am 2 weeks post beard transplant and have stopped all the meds and started keraglo forte as prescribed by the doc. Can I also put 5% minoxidil solition (mintop forte) on my beard for better growth? Any possible side effects? And if yes then for how long should I apply? I just applied before bedtime but want to consult the experienced docs here before proceeding

You should ask your doctor about what to do after your surgery. There is no need to apply minoxidil.

You should ask your doctor about what to do after your surgery.  There is no absolute need to apply minoxidil after surgery.  However, some doctors may instruct their patients to do this. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Minoxidil after a hair transplant on the recipient area

minoxidil after a hair transplant on the recipient area will have no impact on the growth of the grafts. I have studied this and am certain that only a good transplant produces good results, not minoxidil

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon