I am 26 yr old and feel hardness beneath nipple in both breasts.

One day I felt hardness n stiffness in my breast in a circular big bundle just beneath the nipple in both breasts. Kindly clarify me is it the normal international tissues for which am feeling stiffness or it is some condition to be worried about. I am not sexually active Please assist me with this doubt.

I am 26 year old and feel hardness beneath nipples in both breasts.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though nothing replaces an in-person examination or full series of photographs I would recommend you see your ob/gyn doctor for a breast examination.  At your age any firmness is likely benign, but better safe than sorry.