Lip lowering surgery. Are there any surgeons in central PA who do this surgery?

I have a gummy smile and I think it could be lessened with a lip lowering surgery. My teeth are the proper length, so my issue is probably skeletal. However, I don't think it's severe enough to merit jaw surgery. I have been looking up nearby oral surgeons and have been unable to locate any who plainly state that they would be able to perform a lip lowering procedure. Are there any surgeons in central PA who do this surgery?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Botox

Very difficult to perform lip lowering procedure. If you don't feel that surgery is for you try Botox in the muscles that help lift your upper lip. This will lower the upper lip and help cover the excess gummy smile 

Shrewsbury Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon