When is it safe to get a BA revision? (photos)

I had my BA...started out as a low 34b went with 400cc silicone under muscle and am unhappy with the size ...I don't think there's that much of a difference for $6000.00... When is it safe to get a revision?

Time for breast augmentation redo

Based on your photos you have an excellent result that looks like it matches your body nicely. If you wish to go larger I tell my patients to wait at least 6 months. It really takes that time for your muscles to relax and the skin to stretch so you see the full result.

Vienna Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

I think that you have a very nice result. You have to give it 3-4 months minimum to heal before considering a revision.

Size

there is a dramatic change from pre-op to post-op with your 400cc implants, which appear to be a reasonable size for your body/chest dimensions. However, IF you want to go bigger, best to wait 5-6 months for everything to settle from your initial surgery, then go bigger, be sure you are clear about not only size but style you are wanting as it sounds like maybe just a style change with a little more volume may have done the job for you. Be CLEAR with your surgeon, show him/her pictures of your desires and see IF that is possible!

Not sure your realistic

There is a huge change in your size and shape. I am not sure you are being realistic. Please see your doctor and discuss your concerns. Good Luck!

Gregory T. Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon

When is it safe to get a BA revision?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery.  Although there is no "standard" waiting time, I would suggest that you give yourself  at least six months  from the time of the procedure, before you evaluate the outcome.  At that point, if you remain displeased with breast size, communicate your concerns with your plastic surgeon. It is very likely that breast re augmentation surgery with larger breast implants will be possible.  Best wishes.

Time Between Breast Surgeries

It is usually suggested to wait approximately 6 to 12 months between surgeries. Of course this is contingent on the reason for a #breast #implant #revision. Typically, #drooping or size difference will not improve with time and require a revision surgery.