My nostrils look worse than before rhinoplasty. (photo)

I am on day 7 of open septo rhinoplasty and am having the splint off tomorrow. I know from reading other accounts that it is early days but my nostrils are totally different and uneven. They were not like that to begin with. I just need some professional advice on whether they will regain similar shapes as the swelling goes down. I will be talking to the clinic also about my concerns. Thanks

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. Its too early to talk about results. Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Be patient

With the tape and swelling, it is to difficult to determine at this time. Give it time. You may not have a good idea of a stable result for many months.

Anand D. Patel, MD
Brookfield Facial Plastic Surgeon

With the tape on, "all bets are off."  It is way, way too early to comment about your nose when you are still healing and the splint hasn't even been removed.