What happened to my skin and how do I fix it? Very worried (Photo)

Hello, I did something stupid and used a sample of tazorac .05 on my face..not much..but I did use the treadmill after and took a shower..also lightly exfoliated. I only used the taz twice (2 months ago!!) and my skin (still) has went from near perfect to looking like an absolute WRECK. I don't even know how to describe what I'm seeing. Please refer to pics & captions. Along with the sudden dents, lines, orange peel texture, skin darkening, I also had severe burning and pulling sensations. :/

Skin changing...

Thank you for your question.  The tazorac use may be coincidental.  It is best to be evaluated in person by a board certified Dermatologist to check for underlying conditions vs the tazorac being the inciting cause for the change in your skin.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon