Is there a certain diet I should follow after my Tummy tuck to help me to continue to lose weight?

I had a mommy makeover on September 15th. I DO NOT want to gain weight again and I need to lose weight off of my hips and arms. Once cleared I will resume my workouts but I really want to know if there is an eating style I should resume?

Just eat a healthy, balanced diet and make sure to eat an appropriate amount of calories for your goals. As long as you are eating less calories than you are burning then you should be able to continue to lose weight. Best of luck! 

Tummy tuck diet

It is always best to adhere to a healthy diet to maintain your results.  You should be including proteins, good carbs, and good fats which means eating lean meats, vegetables, and staying away from processed foods like chips, breads, oreos, etc.  Speak to a nutritionist who can help tailor your diet to your goals.

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon