Breast indentation; what is going on? Will it get worse? Is it terribly noticeable? (Photos)

I have had my gummy Brest implants for a little over a year. Just noticed this dent today. What is going on? Will it get worse? Is it terribly noticeable???

It is early encapsulation

Dent is noticeable. It is because this part of implant pocket has started to close in. Denting may or may not progress. See your surgeon again and gat advised on this issue.

Dent after BA

Thank you for your question. Yes I can see the dent, if it is recent may be pocket is closing there. It may not progress. Please talk to your PS and compare the follow up pictures.