Any moms got BA done with different cc's on each boob? (Photo)

I'm 5'3" 125 lbs., breastfed 2 kids, and now it's very obvious how uneven my boobs are. I was wondering if there's anyone who got different sizes on each breasts and how happy you are with your results. I will attach a picture of how mine looks like.

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Asymmetry

Due to your level of asymmetry, a lift with slight reduction on the larger side along with an implant augmentation would be indicated.  If just different size implants are used, this may lead to implant malposition and further asymmetry.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Implant differences

In general, if the two breasts are not very different I will often use the same size implants.  If there is a big difference then I will opt for different implants. The patient and I come up with a plan that she will be satisfied with.

Different CC's

There is pretty much a 100% guarantee that every female is different from right to left. That being said, it is very common to have two different cc implants placed depending on your degree of asymmetry.

Lawrence Bundrick, MD
Huntsville Plastic Surgeon

Any moms got BA done with different cc's on each boob?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Different size implants can be a good way to improve upon volume/size differences between a woman's breasts and is routinely done.  Your board certified plastic surgeon should be able to estimate the difference in volume between your breasts to best determine the incremental amount of cc's needed by the smaller breast. Hope this helps.

Common to have different size implants

It is common to have different sized breast implants to each breast to offset asymmetry.  The amount of correction needed depends on the degree of size difference between each breast.  Good luck.  

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

You do look in your photo to have enough asymmetry to use different size implants in order to enlarge and help even up your breasts. They will not be identical but should look great. I have my patients try on sizers during the consult in order to pick out the size and overall difference in the implants. Good luck.

Thank you for the question. You do have breast asymmetry that can be addressed during surgery with different sized implants.  This is a very common procedure (using 2 different breast implant sizes) in my practice.
Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, and computer imaging) will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes.

Breast implants of different sizes can even out your breasts

Asymmetry is very common. Most women are starting with sisters, not twins, and breasts can't be made into twins. However, using different size implants can help make breasts look like sisters from the same family. To see before and after photos of women similar to you, click on the link below. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths."

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon