Are my areola incisions healing properly? (Photos)

I'm 22. I'm a diabetic. I got clearance That I was safe to have the surgery. I have 375cc under the muscle. Through the Areola incision. Also, I had tubular breast . A very mild case. So I ended up having a breast lift , Areola reduction, Implants. My surgery was sept 1 2016. .ive been taking pain meds and cephalexin 500 mg. I know it's only been 2 weeks. I'm very nervous I've never had major surgery before. Are they healing properly, or this is apart of the healing process .

Incision appearance after lift

Hi songbirdTo me it looks like you are NOT healing normally.  You appear to have some inflammation, with slow wound healing.  Perhaps there are some deep sutures that are inflamed, causing the appearance of wound separation.  Given your diabetes status, I would urge you to keep in close contact with your surgeon. I think you will likely have a great outcome, but your surgeon needs to aggressively tend to your healing.
Best to you.sek

Slow healing

Keep up with your doctor visits.  You are having slow healing and wounds that will keep needing attention.

Healing after implants

Thank you for your question. Based on the picture you are healing good. Please follow instructions from your PS and you will be fine