Is it safe/smart to have a lipo and nose surgery done at the same time?

I'm considering having a Vaser lipo and want to correct my nose at the same time. I had a nose surgery more than 10 years ago but I was never happy with the result. I wonder if I can do both procedures together in a safe way. Best :)

Vaser Lipo & Rhinoplasty During One Surgery Time

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Yes, it is possible to do both in one surgery. Many procedures can be combined during one surgery. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. However, I look at the risk factors such as surgery time greater than 6 hours, or #anesthesia time, increased risks of DVT, prolonged  #healing, #positioning after surgery to name a few, which are a lot to consider. These factors are relative to performing any variety of combinations.   

The best procedure approach will be discussed in greater detail during your one-on-one #consultation.Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.