Looking for a doctor who performs a lot of breast lifts + Vaser located in Miami area (Photo)

Dear doctors. I'd like to get a breast lift with implants and a Vaser lipo with BBL. I'd love to get beautiful and natural breasts as they used to be in the past. I've read it's important to select a doctor who performs a lot of breast lift to be able to get the best outcome. I'm an out of town patient. Miami is and easy destination for me from Panama where I'm located now. Any doctor out there who can give me an advise based on my photos?

The chosen one, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.
I usually tell my patients that the first step for a safe plastic surgery is to choose a board certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon.

This should have a personal website containing details of his professional biography and some photos of the procedures performed.

Your plastic surgeon should be  transparent and a honest person with you, with ethical and human values, and especially with good reputation and history. Also, it's much better if this doctor have special training and experience in procedures like the one you're interested.

Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-        

Looking for a doctor who performs a lot of breast lifts

Thank you for the important question; careful selection of plastic surgeon will be the most important decision you make.

Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done. Basically, patients should look at the overall "quality" of the outcomes achieved;  in other words, it will be important that patients see lots of examples of outcomes that they would be pleased with.  In doing so patients will be able to get an idea of each  plastic surgeon's "aesthetic sensibilities". 

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.