I am 25. I had breast implants 2 years ago. I am happy with them but would just like them to be more firm if possible? (photo)

Hi there,i am 25 , i had breast implants about two years ago,i originally was thinking of having a lift as i had DDcup before the surgery ,my Doctor said i am to young for a lift and just to go for implants ,i am happy with my breasts and the size they are a Ecup now but i would just like them more firm if possible?firm like when they were first done.is this possible , and if so what would need to be done?

I am 25. I had breast implants 2 years ago. I am happy with them but would just like them to be more firm if possible.

Thank you for your question. It is most likely that your breasts felt firm because they were swollen. Perhaps consider visiting your surgeon to discuss any possible options.